Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sorry its been a while!




I know it has been a while since I updated! We have had a fun but busy summer! We are currently in the process of moving to Justin's parents house so we can save up some money to buy a house! We just got back from a fun camping trips up to Bridger Lake and Stateline! It was a lot of fun tell we got snowed on! Thankfully we left that day! It was beauitful up there though! We hope to again next year! Justin is still enjoying his job with America First. I am still going to school but I only have one class right now to finish up my associates. I am going to be getting back into videography. Doing family videos and wedding vidoes. So if anyone wants a slideshow of pictures for a special event or have any wedding coming up! Give me a call!

3 comments:

The McCrary's said...

It is about time that you update your blog. It looks cute. Good luck living with the inlaws, you are being very brave. I couldn't live with my inlaws, best of luck. Hopefully you don't have to do it to long.

Janae said...

Hey kaylee! I didn't even know you had a blog. looks great!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

I LOVE the new look! I'm so glad you're getting in the whole bloggin thing! It's such a great way to keep in touch. I even got a comment from kiera the other day!

We should get together one day! Call me....Cell (801) 643-5363 (Christie)