Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey everyone! I decided to start a blog! If anyone has not heard Justin just got a new job with America First Credit Union as a Market Research Analyst! So far he is really enjoying it! I'm still going to school at Weber State! I'm going into Athletic Therapy and hope to graduate Fall 2009! It is going to be a lot of work!

10 comments:

Bryguy said...

ooga booga! Booga pooga ooga sayaa! Blah blah blah blah...sniff...sniff...hehehe

Bryguy said...

Wow who was the wierdo that left that last comment. Anyway, your blog looks great except for that picture of that wierd looking couple. Sheesh! JK I really dont know much either but it just takes time to learn i guess. Well good luck on the new job Justin and keep at it in school Kaylee!

Lauren said...

Yeah Kaylee I'm glad I ran into your blog. Your pictures are so cute!

The McCrary's said...

Kaylee it is Amy your blog looks good. Oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Don't you just love to blog.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Kaylee! I'm so glad you guys rea joining the "BLOGGING WORLD!" You have to check out my blog...though I'm changing things right now and then there's a link to Steve and Annie's page too!

Andrea said...

Hey dork! You know if you start one of these things...you actually have to keep it up! HAHA

LOVE LOVE all of the wedding pics. I am SO sad we missed it, but you look so happy AND totally gorgeous of course. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss everyone already. Keep in touch chicka!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylee! I just found your blog and I am way excited! Our family has a blog at hartsoccerfam.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Glad to see that you are into the BLOGGING WORLD! Welcome!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

YAY! I love that you have a blog!

Craig Wales said...

Hey Kaylee, What lake is that your hubby and his dad are fishing on?

Kaylee said...

Hey Craig It was Stateline Reservior in the Unita's right by Brider, Marsh, and China Meadows! We went there over Labor Day weekend with his parents and my parents than his parents friends.