Friday, September 5, 2008
If anyone one is wondering what is going on in this picture of me and Justin and the float tube, well....I was having some struggles and my flipper got stuck in the float tube and I started falling! The other picture I took of Justin fishing of the shore at Stateline as the sun was setting! It was so pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY--good to see a Russell family update! (That feels totally weird to call you a Russell)HA! You guys make such a cute couple Kaylee. Glad to hear things are going well for you and your cute family.
PS Did you know the boys and I will be back to UT for a visit in Oct?????
Those pictures make the outdoors look really pretty! (You know I'm mostly a city girl myself) but I'm so glad you guys are having fun! Enjoy the married life, because once kids come into the picture EVERYTHING changes! :)
Happy Freakin Anniversary (yesterday)! Love you guys!!
Horray for you Kaylee! That video thing is awesome. I wish I could buy me a nice camera and do photography. It would be so fun. I'll definitely let people know about you. How much do you charge for taking the old slides and fixing them up? i know my parents have some they have never converted.
Post a Comment